We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender capable of crafting classic and house made recipe cocktails to our customers. The bartender will greet customers, inquire about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions and ensuring charges are accurate.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience is a plus.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc.…. for extended periods, and lift 25 lbs.