We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to guests. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders, ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions, including beverage pairings or suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- At least 21 years of age.